20 questions I need to ask myself in 2020
Corbin McGuire, a young man that attends here, helped come up with these questions. Corbin presented these questions to the congregation during the young men 5th Sunday service. We have several young men that participate in the young men 5th Sunday service.
We have several young ladies that participate in the young ladies 5th Sunday service.
The young ladies 5th Sunday service is held during the ladies Bible class in the multi-purpose building.
1. Will I grow closer to God in 2020?
2. How will I improve my Bible study in 2020?
3. Will I make an effort to spend more time in prayer talking to God in 2020?
4. Can I find some room to increase my giving in 2020.
5. Will my church attendance improve in 2020?
6. Do I need to fellowship more in 2020?
7. Will I make sure to attend more youth activities in 2020?
8. Will I make an effort to get to know my church family better and keep up with those who are sick or going through a tough time in 2020?
9. How can I help and serve others better in 2020?
10. Do I need to focus on improving my singing and worship to God in 2020?
11. Will I take better care of the body that God gave me in 2020?
12. How can I have more of God and less of me in 2020?
13. Is 2020 the year that I decide to try out a new role in God's church like leading singing, leading a prayer, helping with the Lord's table or signing up to help something I've never done before?
14. Is 2020 the year that I will teach a Bible class or assist someone in teaching?
15. How can I make sure I keep my heart and mind pure in 2020?
16. How can I help the Spring Valley church to grow in 2020?
17. Will I attempt to have a Bible study with someone in 2020?
18. Will I invite people to church in 2020?
19. Will I make an effort to tell someone about Jesus in 2020?
20. Will 2020 be the year that I make every effort to make sure that I am right with God? Whether it be, becoming a Christian or changing something in my life that needs to be changed for me to be right.